Chair - Patricia Alexander
Governor - Terrance Fitzpatrick (Vice Chair)
Governor - Glynis Ormston
Governor - Emma Little
Staff Governor - Anna Hambling
Parent Governor - Rebecca Swales
On 01/02/2022, St Oswald's Catholic Primary School joined Bishop Chadwick Catholic Education Trust (Companies House : 09940352). Details regarding the Members and Directors of Bishop Chadwick Catholic Education Trust can be obtained from www.get-information-schools.service.gov.uk or bccet.org.uk
Governors are volunteers who collectively make up the school’s Governing Board. The overall responsibility of the Governing Board is to support the school to provide the best possible education for all children.
· Helping to decide on the school’s values and aims, agreeing plans on the future direction of the school and checking on progress with these plans
· Acting as a critical friend to the Head Teacher to support and challenge them in managing the school
· Deciding how the money allocated is spent
· Interviewing and appointing members of staff
· Making sure that the school is accountable to the children and parents it serves, and to the local community
We have no school employees earning in excess of £100,000.
Schools Financial Benchmarking Service page:
On 1 February 2022, St Oswald's Catholic Primary School joined Bishop Chadwick Catholic Education Trust (Companies House : 09940352). Details regarding the Members and Directors of Bishop Chadwick Catholic Education Trust can be obtained from www.get-information-schools.service.gov.uk or bccet.org.uk.
“We walk in the footsteps of Jesus so that we may have life in all its fullness”