St Oswald’s Science Principles
We are brilliant scientists when;
· we ask and answer our own questions.
· we explore the world around us.
· we test our ideas using scientific equipment.
· we learn from other scientists.
· we share our understanding in different ways.
These principles allow our children to understand how they will become brilliant scientists.
The children have been working with Durham Wildlife Trust to understand how they can support the animals and habitats present in our school grounds. They worked together to develop a 'Hibernation Hotel' and they have built 6 bird boxes for our feathered friends.
“We walk in the footsteps of Jesus so that we may have life in all its fullness”